India Launch Date – January 2020
Global Launch Date – January 2020
Screen Size – 6.7inch with Infinity-O Display
Processor – Exynos 9810 (10nm) Octa-Core (2.7GHz x 1.7GHz)
Battery – 45000 mAh
Camera – Three at the back 12MP + 12MP + 12MP and One at front 32MP
S Pen- S Pen support Air Command and many more features.
|Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
SPECIAL FEATURES of Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
- Beautiful design with a smooth metal frame that curves the entire Smartphone, with L-Shaped three cameras at the back and a flash.
- Almost bezel-less design with 6.7inch FHD+ ‘Infinity-O’ Super AMOLED display.
- Front camera 32MP and 12+12+12MP cameras at the back for Ultra-Wide, Wide Angle and Telephoto images.
- Super Steady Smooth Videos, no matter whether you are walking, running or doing stunts for your short videos.
- All in one video editing pro tool for free. You can also do 3D fun with your videos with S Pen.
- S-Pen supports Air Command for taking pictures by just clicking Bluetooth Enabled button on the S Pen, can also be used for forwarding and reversing the presentation and videos.
- You can instantly turn handwriting into text with the help of S Pen.
- On-Screen Fingerprint Sensor for unlocking the Smartphone.
- Octa-Core Processor based on 10nm technology supported by 6/8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory (expandable up to 1TB via SD card)
- An inbuilt battery of 4500mAH with 25W Super Fast Charging support
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite – SPECIFICATIONS
Accelerometer, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Fingerprint Sensor On-Screen, Gyro Sensor and Geomagnetic Sensor
In the BOX
You can also check other Samsung Mobiles –