India Launch Date – August 2020
Global Launch Date – August 2020
Screen Size – 6.7inch with Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display
Processor – Exynos 990 (7nm) Octa-Core 64-bit Processor 2.73GHz
Battery – 4300mAH with 25W Super Fast Charging
Camera – Four at the back 12MP + 12MP +64MP and Selfie 10MP
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 – SPECIAL FEATURES
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is one of the advanced Android Smartphone available in the market.
- The most attractive part of this mobile phone is its S Pen, you can remote control its camera with this and can do a lot of creativity. There is no need to charge it, it will automatically be charged when it is in its glove.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 has a 6.7inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 393 PPI. It is lagging behind Galaxy Note 20 Ultra in terms of screen size and PPI density.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 has single Selfie Camera of 10MP (without flash) and three Cameras at the back 12MP + 64MP + 12MP.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 has pro-grade camera system for a low light photoshoot; Samsung has almost tripled the camera sensors for night mode, you can zoom up to 30x.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 can also shoot 8k Videos as Note 20 Ultra. Samsung has gone beyond 4K videos. It starts the revolution in capturing the moments; it means you can capture the images in super-sharp resolution. You can take snap out of 8K videos and as per Samsung claim.
- You can capture Super Steady Smooth Videos with Super Steady OIS, no matter whether you are walking, running or doing stunts for your short videos.
- It has On-Screen Fingerprint Sensor for unlocking the Smartphone.
- It is sharing the same processor as that of Galaxy Note 20 Ultra supported by 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory.
- It has an inbuilt battery of 4300mAH with 25W Super Fast Charging support.
- We are not happy with the build quality of the mobile at this price, here we are getting a smartphone with Plastic back cover. Whereas Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has Glass at the back. Although both the mobiles are IP64 certified i.e. these are dust and water splash resistant.
For latest price click Amazon
SAMSUNG GALAXY Note 20 – SPECIFICATIONS
Operating System (OS) – Android 10
User Interface (UI) – Samsung One UI 2.0
SIM- Hybrid Dual SIM
Network- 2G, 3G, 4G (4G+4G dual-standby)
Body- Front-Multi Touch Corning Gorilla Glass and at the back plastic cover with a metal frame all around, IP68 Water and Dust Resistant.
Colour Variants- Mystic Bronze, Green and Blue
CHIPSET- Exynos 990 (7nm)
CPU- Octa-Cores (2×2.73GHz & 2×2.50GHz & 4×2.0GHz)
Memory- 8GB RAM + 256GB Internal Storage
Screen Size- 6.7inch FHD+ Infinity-O Display with S-Pen support.
Dimension- 161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm (HtxWxThk)
Resolution- 1080 x 2400 i.e. 393 PPI Density (Pixels per Inch)
Touch Screen- Super AMOLED Display, On-Screen- Fingerprint Sensor, Always-On Display
Rear- Triple Camera Super Steady OIS
12MP Wide f/ 1.8
12MP Ultra Wide f/2.2
64MP Telephoto f/2.0
Camera Modes- HDR, Beautify, Burst, Portrait mode, Panorama, Auto Focus, 120º Ultra Wide
Video Type- 8K, UHD 4K
Video Modes- 8K@24fps, 4K, 1080@30fps, Slow Motion@120fps
Front- 10MP Camera F/P 2.2
Camera Modes- Beautify, Portrait, HDR, Palm Shutter, Face recognition
Front Flash- No
Video Type- Video 4K, 1080p
WiFi- 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n, 2.4G+5G Wifi Direct, Hotspot.
GPS- Yes, Galileo, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou.
Earphone Jack- No
USB Type- 3.2 USB Type-C Reversible Connector
Battery Type- Wireless Charging, 4300mAh in-built Lithium-Ion Battery, 25W Super Fast Charging, Reversible USB Type-C cable
Bixby. Wireless DeX Accelerometer, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Fingerprint Sensor On-Screen, Gyro Sensor and Geomagnetic Sensor
Media File Support mp4, m4v, Mkv, Xvid, WAV, MXMF, IMY, aac, mp3, amr, flac, ape, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, 3GA
In the BOX
SAMSUNG Note 20 Mobile, Type-C Earphone, USB cable, SIM Ejection pin, User Guide.
NOTE- Please note that information on this page may vary from the actual product available in the market. We do not guarantee it.
You can also check this flagship phone SAMSUNG Note 20 Ultra 5G.
You can also read-