Intelligent Wi-Fi is one of the essential part of Smartphone nowadays
Nowadays the internet is a daily need, you can’t imagine a day without the internet, Wi-Fi is the answer to that. We are consuming a lot of videos nowadays, we want more data. Data provided by the SIM provider is not enough, we want extra data. Hence we can say that extra data or Wi-Fi is a must. Switching On to the best Wi-Fi signal manually is also a problem. We should have an automatic switch. Here we will learn What is Intelligent Wi-Fi and how to enable it on our mobile.
Intelligent Wi-Fi – Explained
- It Automatically connects to Wi-Fi when the device comes in the range of most used Wi-Fi network.
- It allows the device to Automatically Switch from Wi-Fi to Mobile Date if Wi-Fi signal is poor or unreliable or unstable.
- Automatically turns On and Off Wi-Fi depending upon the location of the device.
- It will even connect to Hotspot by analyzing traffic pattern.
- It will monitor the traffic pattern of data and by analyzing it, it will adopt Power Saving Mode, when to turn On or Off Wi-Fi.
How to Enable Intelligently Wi-Fi
READ MORE –